As an award-winning FinTech company and a leader in the payment Industry, Zomaron is a hub of innovative thinkers looking to create a safer, faster and smarter payment solution for our customers.
Zomaron is named one of ‘Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies’ 3 consecutive years in a row, recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces in Technology’ (2018), and named one of the ‘Best 50 Places to Work in Canada’ (2017/2018)!
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our team. Ideal candidates will excel in a fast-paced startup environment and be able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
A Technical Support Specialist typically manages large amounts of incoming calls or support requests to identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction. They build trust and relationships with customers on behalf of Zomaron through open and interactive communication as well as provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools. They must understand and troubleshoot numerous amounts of products and services, keep accurate records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents, follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies and take the extra mile to engage customers and solve their time-sensitive problems.
- This role is expected to investigate customer concerns and inquiries by asking the right questions of clients and cross-functional teams to determine the best course of action for a resolution to clients concerns or issues raised.
- Assist with the installation, configuration and management of the Zomaron fleet of payment products
- Communicating resolution in a timely manner is critical to the success of this role.
- This role is also expected to troubleshoot issues brought to their attention re: client accounts, billing, and products.
- Attract potential customers by suggesting information about other products and services that may benefit their account.
- Managing inbound communications (phone or email) from clients or sales agents related to the client's account.
- Also, managing outbound communication with clients or to provide follow up answers to questions or concerns raised by the clients or individualized campaigns. Providing a strong level of customer service and building a level of trust with the client is critical.
- Understand the value proposition of Zomaron products to be able to support customer decision-making.
- Coordinate & liaise with cross-functional departments to resolve issues technical in nature or related to billing or related to order fulfillment (print, priority placement, creative).
- Take ownership of the accuracy of the client's account information in Zomaron’s CRM system. Including package information, capture information, contacts, rates etc.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Why work for Zomaron?
- Zomaron offers competitive compensation packages with extensive health, dental and vision plan, as well as a Healthcare Spend Account.
- Certified as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 2017/2018 our office culture is like no other – with daily breakfast, weekly catered lunches, and many social events such as potlucks, gaming events, fitness activities, and holiday parties
- Our new state of the art office facility comes with a games room and a fully stocked kitchen as well as round the clock snacks and a commercial-grade hot beverage bar (we love food!)
- We offer flexible scheduling to promote a healthy work/life balance as well as mechanical stand-up/sit-down desks
- Perkopolis: Company Perk Plan. Participation in corporate events and conferences.
- And with our continued growth, comes the huge potential for career advancement
- We employ an engaged and diverse workforce of all ages and ethnicities
If you yearn to be part of an innovative, driven and diverse team whose primary goal is to forge meaningful, personal relationships with its clients all whilst working in an upbeat, fun and motivating environment then we want to meet you!
**Zomaron is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to a disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.