We are currently seeking someone to join our Valuations and Corporate Finance teams in an Administrative Support role.
• Provide timely and quality administrative services to the Valuations and Corporate Finance teams
• Assist in the preparation, editing, and finalization of valuation and corporate finance reports to a high standard
• Prepare and analyze client billing including invoices, A/R reports, and billing worksheets
• Manage and track documents from information requests
• Act as the primary contact for clients regarding preliminary information requests, retainers, online portal, invoicing, and incoming phone calls
• Assist with marketing, events, and booking travel
• Help manage and follow-up on workflows for both teams
• Maintain and update office systems, procedures, and processes
• Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated skills in following an organized, methodical and logical approach
• The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines under pressure while maintaining accuracy and quality
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• The ability to be a responsible team member who works for the benefit of their team and the firm
Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that is employee focused as well as dedicated to client service, submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.