adHOME is looking for a talented website front end Wordpress developer to join our dynamic team in London, ON. Our projects range from simple landing pages to elaborate corporate and e-commerce websites. As a fully integrated agency, we also provide a number of non-website design services from digital marketing, corporate branding and traditional marketing campaigns and collateral.
- Designing and developing creative, functional and responsive Wordpress websites from concept to launch
- Work closely with accounts team, digital team and other design studio members
- Deliver high-quality, pixel-perfect results
Required Skills and Experience
- Intermediate to Expert level experience with WordPress and best-in-class plugins and themes
- 5+ years of experience creating high-performance sites and a solid portfolio to back it up
- Be knowledgeable of UX/UI, AODA and front-end optimization for the best user experience across platforms/devices
- Understanding of graphic design concepts to develop from comps with little direction
- Responsive web design experience using jQuery and/or Bootstrap
- Knowledge of consuming REST services using Ajax technologies
- Ability to work with AngularJS or similar frameworks
- Basic understand of database concepts
- Agency background is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML DOM manipulation techniques is a plus
- Have a passion for great design and an even bigger passion for great user experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
If you think it’s time for a change and meet the requirements, we’d love to chat. Please send us an email and your resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com.
This opportunity is for a full-time position in London, ON. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.