Founded in 1986, The Sansin Corporation is a global leader in environmentally friendly wood protection, focused on creating the best performing, most beautiful water-borne wood finishes in the world.
Our innovative research and development program has made us the leader in developing environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional wood coatings and preservatives. With a growing network of dealerships across Canada, the United States, Western Europe and Russia, Sansin Enviro Stains are fast becoming the worldwide choice for customers who demand the absolute best in performance and beauty for their homes.
Sansin is currently seeking a full-time Sales Representative to join our highly motivated team of professionals. This position is instrumental in growing markets throughout North America with the leading environmentally friendly coating technologies company. The ideal candidate will have applicable sales experience in a related industry, and will be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
Why work for Sansin?
- Focused training on industry related products, manager accessibility and support, and targeted incentives
- Become part of a sales team that is dedicated to making our independent dealers competitive, successful and prosperous through high performing products, stellar customer service and developing local and regional business.
- Committed to environmentally friendly wood protection since our founding
- Develop new and grow existing accounts in assigned Sansin territory
- Identify opportunities, work through the stages of the sales cycle and maintain succinct records in CRM software
- Work closely with customers to prospect, present and collaborate with regional contractors, builders, wood suppliers, etc.
- Develop strategic plans for territory and individual customers ahead of sales visits, identifying sales goals and a detailed roadmap outlining how to hit sales targets
- Build strong rapport with customer base, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow-up with a genuine interest in the client’s business
- Meet monthly sales goals while also maintaining a growth trend
- Interpret and analyze sales reports
- Enter customer information, meeting progress and purchasing trends into CRM tool regularly
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all sales promotions and properly document and track results
- Meet customer needs, build productive client/customer relationships, assume responsibility for customer satisfaction and use appropriate techniques to gain commitment and buy-in from target clients
- Host online presentations and demonstrations when required
- Conduct regular customer review calls as per customer review procedure and follow up as necessary
- Build and maintain knowledge base to become an expert in Sansin products
- Travel to meet with prospects and clients as needed; up to 50% of travel required for assigned Sansin territory
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Able to work up to 60 hours per week to hit sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous sales experience required (2-5 years)
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills with a strong ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Must have a valid G class driver’s license
If interested, please respond by submitting your resume.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.