- Works with Crew members to maintain landscapes by fulfilling and completing scheduled maintenance run every week, of a high quality and standard.
- Be on time and ready for work for scheduled work days
- Proper care and maintenance of crew equipment
- Keep work truck, trailer and site clean to reduce hazards and increase safety
- Be open-minded and respectful of others in the process: client, project manager and crew
- Acknowledge the difficulties of the style of work, ie. Fast paced environment, Work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, bending, crouching, kneeling, working in Hot / Cold / Wet climates.
- Winter snow removal
- Daily tasks will include trimming, edging, using a blower, cutting the grass (small walk behind, large walk behind, zero turn mower)
If you know you can succeed at TLC, apply via our Careers Page at tlc.ca/careers.php